This is so powerful
Reblog If You Would Play Dungeons and Dragons With Terezi Pyrope
This just happened in Seattle. A group of nonviolent protestors in support of Palestine were being harassed by a WHITE MAN, this fucking mall cop comes out and maces and detains a black man WITH NO AFFILIATION TOWARDS EITHER GROUP. RAYMOND WILFORD, AN INNOCENT BLACK MAN JUST WALKING INTO THE WESTLAKE MALL. The protestors are actively telling the mall cop that he MACED THE WRONG GUY, that the black man did nothing wrong, and he still handcuffs him and DENIES him water to flush out his eyes being offered by the protestors. I’m so disgusted. I have been to this area and mall many times in my life and I no longer feel safe going. I hope to god he presses charges and that this scum sucking shitstain loses his job. I’m so scared right now. I’m so fucking scared. Source here, but let the video speak for itself.
the fucking worst is when people are like “you hate people for having a different opinion than you!!!!” like im not shitting on this guy because he thinks pistachio ice cream is gross im shitting on him because he actually believes that i and people like me dont deserve basic human rights and respect and safety
when my dad was in college he had a friend who told a girl he’d take her on a date unlike any other she’d ever been on and so he took her to the supermarket to watch the lobsters fighting in the lobster tank
they’re married now
Goddamn it Facebook I’m too Homestuck for this.
9k4y l1s73N up. Y0u R34lLy t)(iiNk t)(47 7)(4t ww4s 4 c)(4Ll3n63? Y34)(. N0. 1 D4R3 y9u t9 7rY 4nD M4K3 s3n53 0F 7)(1s, 1 D4R3 y9u m9t)(3RfucK3R, ii d9u8l3 D4R3 y9u, 70 tRy 4Nd m4k3 53Ns3 9f t)(ii5. n9, ii7 D03sN’7 M47t3r iiF Y0u’R3 4 )(9m3s7uCk 0R N07, iiF Y0u M4N463 t9 R34d t)(ii5 1n 0N3 g9 Y0u D353Rvv3 4 FuCk1n6 M3D4L. y34)(, t)(ii5 3%7r3m3 3%Pl9ii747ii9n 0F 7)(3 3n6l1s)( L4Ngu463 ii5 D35ii6n3d t9 us3 4s m4nY L37t3r5 4s p9s5ii8l3. t)(3 quiiCk 6R0Wn f9% jumPs 0VV3R 7)(3 L4Zy d9g. 7)(3 Qu1cK 8r9wwN F0% JuMp5 9vv3r t)(3 l4zY D06. l90K 4t t)(47! ii m4d3 1t 34sY F0R Y0u! 3%tR3M3 3%pL01t4t10N, m9t)(3RfucK3R! y9u jus7 ZiiP D0Wn t9 7)(3 P05t 0Ff1c3 4nD 4ww4rD Y0ur53Lf 4N 3%C3Pt10N4LlY 5p4rKlY 5t1cK3R. y9u d1d ii7, m4n, 1’M Pr9uD 9f y9u.
You just combined every alphanumerical typing quirk and I could still read it.
Challenge level for ordinary person: Extreme
Challenge level for Homestuck: Moderate
we homestucke’d again
Don’t try and confuse us with lettering, Homestucks are used to confusing ass shit.
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
A little baby elephant stumbles into your askbox, holding a small letter in his mouth. He hands the note to you, “I love you. You are a wonderful, loved person." Pass it on to the first ten people on your dash anonymously.